Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraMDITabWorkspace and cab development
posted

I could not find much infomration on using UltraMDITabWorkspace in CAB based project. I was successfully able to use tabworkspace in Microsoft.Practices.CompositeUI.

I dropped UltraMDITabWorkspace workspace on control.It displayes in bottom of the screen as an icon. I specified workspacename property same as name of the control. Also dropped UltraMDITabWorkspaceSmartInfo.

I expected to drop views into this workspace but I am getting object reference not found on the line where I am adding view. Am I missing something?

Parents
No Data
    posted

The UltraMDITabWorkspace is a Component, not a Control, so it is correct it to display in the component tray of the form designer. You can find more information about CAB and a TabbedMdi starter kit here: http://es.infragistics.com/learn/cab.aspx.

As with any MDI application, you have to add child Forms to the parent at run-time for the children to be visible, and in the case of using an UltraMDITabWorkspace or UltraTabbedMdiManager, for the tabs to be displayed.

Children
No Data