Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unable to View Ribbon Tab Contents in Visual Studio 2012 Designer
posted

I'm in the process of porting a WPF app from VS 2010 to VS 2012.  At the same time, I'm porting from Infragistics 2011 Vol. 2 to 2012 Vol. 1.  My application uses the xamRibbon control, which has multiple ribbon tabs.  In the VS 2012 designer, I am not able to click on a ribbon tab to see the contents of that tab.  When I run the app, I can click on the tabs and see each tab's content without issue. It's just the VS 2012 designer that's giving me a headache.  If I open the same solution in VS 2010 (still using Infragistics 2012.1 ribbon control), I'm able to see the ribbon tab contents just fine when I click on a tab in the designer.  You can duplicate this problem by creating a simple starter WPF app with just a riboon control and 2 tabs.  Is this a bug or is there something about the VS 2012 designer that I don't understand?

Parents Reply Children