Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Serious scrolling issue (won't scroll all the way, scroll resistance, and incorrect scrollbar).
posted

My XamDataGrid is bound to a dataset that has multiple parent-child tables 3 levels deep + 1. That +1 table is actually the root table which I bring up invisible and automatically expanded (this is done so the user can have multiple "visual" roots that all have table headers). When my records are presented I encounter the following issues:

1) Depending on what's expanded in the hierarchy, I often cannot scroll all the way to the bottom of the content using the mouse wheel. Most frequently getting me to last record - 1.

2) I CAN use the downward scroll button to get all the way down, but sometimes there is resistance and it takes several clicks before the scroll takes.

3) If a something in an expanded hierarchy is collapsed it might eliminate the vertical scrollbar (which appears to be part of a known bug). That of course means the user cannot scroll unless he starts clicking around until the scrollbar re-appear.

The end result is a horrific user experience and I want to correct that as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Parents Reply Children