Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem with angle on OlapXAxis
posted

Hello

I am drawing a XamDataChart based on a FlatDataSource on which I am having some problems with the layout of X-Axis. See screenshot.

I have rotated the X-Axis label to 70 degrees, which causes two issues:

1)      The text gets cut off. I seems like I never can be wider than the bar in total. The second last column should be “Department of development and planning”. You can see on the screenshot the requiered space already has been reserved under the chart. There should be plenty of space to show all text. This is a big and important issue for me.

2)      The text gets blurry and unclear. I tried to change the font, but it seems to be the same.

I followed the implementation instructions from the post: https://es.infragistics.com/community/forums/t/108445.aspx

Created a style like this and setting it on the OlapXAxis:

<UserControl.Resources>

<Style TargetType="ig:OlapLabelControl" x:Key="OlapLabelControlStyle">

<Setter Property="LayoutTransform">

<Setter.Value>

<RotateTransform Angle="70" />

</Setter.Value>

</Setter>

</Style>

</UserControl.Resources>

Do you have any suggestions/workarounds for this matter?

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello logimatic,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics and providing the forum post. I was able to quickly determine that we are implementing a fix so it's possible to rotate the OlapX-Axis labels with the built-in AxisLabelSettings.Angle property, without having to use a style.

I have created case for you with ID CAS-183707-N8H3R0. You could reach your case following the link bellow:

https://es.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity

I will update you via the mentioned case, so if you have any further questions or comments please update your case.

Reply Children