Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Self Defined Scatter Chart
posted

Aloha guys,

I would like to create a scatter chart similar to picture shown as above using UltraChart but i faced a few problems as follow:

1) I want AXIS-Y to start from 0 to -20 (which is unusual i know) and I want to be able to defined the range of the scale by myself, but i wonder how can i do it in UltraChart?

2) How can I create another 2 additional axes (the 2 red lines shown on the picture) on the chart?

Thanks

Parents Reply
    posted in reply to [Infragistics] Paul Cavallaro

Paul Cavallaro"]1) This is weird, because I don't have this problem at all. Could you tell me what version of UltraChart you have as well as the CLR so I can look into this?

UltraChart version should be 7.1.20071.40 while i'm using NetAdvantage for .NET 2007 volume1 CLR 2.0

Paul Cavallaro"]2) What you can do is under the design view just go to the properties pane, then click on the lightning bolt (Events) and then scroll down to FillSceneGraph and double click the empty cell to its right. This will auto create you a method that will handle the FillSceneGraph event and from there you can add your special handling. (If you don't see the FillSceneGraphEvent you're probably using something earlier than v.7.3, in which case we'll have to find another way to do it)

Yep, I'm doing the same thing but I guess I'm using the older version

Children