Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
[13.2] Occasionally visibility is set to "hidden"
posted

Hi,

occasionally the visibility of the WHDG in one of our pages is set to "hidden", although the grid is present and has data rows. I can make the grid visible via firebug and everything is fine; therefore there should be no problem and no reason to make the grid invisible.

There is one error shown in the javascript debugger: "TypeError: this._scrollStyleSheet is null", nothing else.

The grid is placed inside a WebDialog control. I can close the dialog and reopen it, but the grid stays invisible. I have to restart either the application or the browser to make the grid visible again; clearing the browser chache does not work.

It seems that in version 12.1 an at least similar problem occured (see http://es.infragistics.com/community/forums/p/69972/354306.aspx#354306 "infragistics is setting webdatagrid to visibility:hidden - version 12.1").

Is this a known bug and if so does a workaround exist?

Is there an easy way for a user to make the grid visible (i. e. not via firebug but via button click, javascript etc.)?

Parents Reply Children