Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Grid Issue - UltraWebGrid.v11.1
posted

My company is currently using Infragistics35.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.v11.1.dll for our grid control and i have encountered an issue in ie9 that causes the grid to continue expansion and does not apply scroll even though surrounding table div is set to overflow: auto, and table is fixed layout.

Is this a bug within infragistics? as i am not able to recreate issue locally using html created. Only once it is run at runtime.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Maggie,

I followed the steps you suggested and was unable to reproduce the behavior you're describing.  I created a grid with the table layout set to fixed, inside a div with overflow set to auto. Then I filled the grid with enough data so that it should activate scrolling. The grid operated as expected and scrolling activated.

I have attached the sample project I used to test this.  Please test this project on your PC; whether or not it works correctly may help indicate the nature of this problem.

If the project does not work correctly, this indicates either a problem possibly specific to your environment, or a difference in the DLL versions we are using.  My test was performed using version 11.1.20111.2064 in NetAdvantage for ASP.NET 2011 Volume 1.

If the project does show the product feature working correctly, this indicates a possible problem in the code of your application.  It will help if you can provide a small, isolated sample application that demonstrates the behavior you are seeing.

Or, if this sample project is not an accurate demonstration of what you're trying to do, please feel free to modify it and send it back, or send a small sample project of your own if you have one.

Sincerely,
    Mike P.
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.
    www.infragistics.com

WebGridExpand.zip
Reply Children