Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Add Row Editor Style Funkiness
posted

Hi,

I'm currently working with the add row and the testers have noticed some oddities. It seems like the value editor width is the smallest possible width (rather than the width of the column) and that editors like xamcombo's and xamdatetime's jump left when clicked when they are typically right horizontally aligned. Basically we want the editor to extend the width of the column and not have the jumping effect when the cells are clicked. I've attached a screenshot of this behavior.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Danielle,

Thank you for your post!

I have been looking into it and have created a small sample application in order to test the functionality you have reported. In the sample application I have a simple XamDataGrid, bound to a collection, that have DateTime property and one of the Fields is using the XamComboEditor as an editor for the data.  I have also set the AllowAddNew property to true.

Using this sample application I was not able to reproduce the issue. I am attaching the sample application for your reference. Would you please modify the sample with the functionality you are using, so it reproduces the issue?

Also from the image, that you have attached to your initial email I am able to see that you are applying some styles to the editors. Would you please provide me with more details about the styles that you are using?  

Having this information would help me further investigate this for you and provide you with more information on the matter.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

DataGrid_AddNewRecord.zip
Children