Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
CategoryToolTipLayer
posted

Hello, I'm having problem with CategoryToolTipLayer while trying to display it for different series. All series are using the same CategoryXAxis and different/same NumericYAxis. The problem appears when series (ItemSource) have different range (they use same CategoryXAxis and NumericYAxis). Here:

If I do mouse over from the left side, tooltip shows both values (as they exist). If I will go to the right side (mouse over) then I get 1 value (2nd should not be visible at all) and tooltip shows in the middle between left corner (X=0)  and X mouse position. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Nikolay

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Nikolay,

Thank you for your post!

It appears that the screenshots you have attempted to attach did not attach correctly. Would it be possible for you to attach these screenshots in a .zip file so that I can see them?

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Developer Support Engineer I
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support

Reply Children