Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Confidential intervals with XamDataChart
posted

Hello, I am currently working with XamDataChart. I have to build something like this:

Where I have to show confidential intervals. I've tried to use Error bars, but I can't get solution look like above. Is there any solution so it will look like on attached pic?

Thanks in advance!

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Nikolay,

To achieve your requirement, I would recommend using the XamDataChart with a RangeAreaSeries. Currently, the RangeAreaSeries does not have a property to set a trend line, but this can be calculated and shown by taking an average of your high and low values and creating either a LineSeries or a SplineSeries, and then adding it to your chart.

Regarding the dashed lines on one of the series you have shown, there is a property named DashArray that you can set on the series. After utilizing this with a BorderBrush that stands out from the color of your series, you can see that the line will be dashed.

Here is a link to our online documentation about the RangeAreaSeries: http://help.infragistics.com/doc/WPF/2014.1/CLR4.0/?page=xamDataChart_Range_Area_Series.html.

Also, for your convenience, I have attached a sample project that demonstrates the points touched on above.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Developer Support Engineer I
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support

XamDataChartRangeSeriesCase.zip
Children