Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WorkingHours OutlookCalendarView
posted

Hello,

I would like to know if can I set WorkingHours to different Resource in the same Schedule?

I am using OutlookCalendarView.

I attached a sample image:

http://imageshack.us/a/img33/3161/44f.png

Thanks,

Fernando Marostega

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Each calendar group will render its timeslots based on the OwningResource of the SelectedCalendar of that CalendarGroup. The working hours are resolved first considering the DaySettings for the Resource, then the DaySettings for the XamScheduleDataManager, then the DaysOfWeek of the Resource, then the DaysOfWeek of the XamScheduleDataManager (off its Settings) and then finally based on the WorkDays and WorkingHours of the XSDM's Settings. So if you're asking if you can have per Resource working hours then yes you can do that. If there are date specific (including recurring) settings then you would define those on the DaySettingsOverride of the Resource or if you just want to define them for specific days of the week regardless of the date then you can just do that on the DaySettings of the Resource (e.g. using the WorkingHours).

Children