Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
refresh row highlighting
posted

Was able to produce a grid with row highlighting based on bound data value.

However when this data changes, and the bounded data has had PropertyChanged fired, data updates but row highlighting remains and stays until you interact with the control (scroll down)

code used to highlight

<Style TargetType="{x:Type igDp:DataRecordCellArea}">

<Style.Triggers>

<DataTrigger Binding="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource Self}, Path= Record.DataItem.AnalogueYear}" Value="True" >

<Setter Property="Background">

<Setter.Value>

<LinearGradientBrush Opacity ="0.5" StartPoint="0.5,0" EndPoint="0.5,1">

<GradientStop Color="Snow" Offset="0.0" />

<GradientStop Color="MediumOrchid" Offset="0.9" />

<GradientStop Color="Snow" Offset="1.0" />

</LinearGradientBrush>

</Setter.Value>

</Setter>

</DataTrigger>

</Style>

Any ideas on how to force a refresh.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it and have created a small sample to test the scenario you have described and could not reproduce the issue. In the sample application I have used the style you have provided and bound it to a Boolean property from my data source. When then the value of that property is true(the checkbox is checked) you would be able to see the background color. You would see the color, when you click on another record for example, because there is no setter for selected records color.

Would you please modify the sample application with the functionality you are using, in order for me to be able to reproduce the issue and provide you with further support.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

DataGrid_RowHighlight.zip
Children