Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Setting time display Xamdayview
posted

Hi,

I am using the day view, month view wpf controls and when week is selected it shows 5 days, each day is a shift(i.e. has a specific start and end time). The days may not always run in sequence so it could be Monday, Tuesday etc or Friday, Saturday etc (this I do with the visible dates option). What I can't work out is how to make each day show its own time range.

e.g. Monday 09:00 - 17:00, Tuesday 09 - 14:00, Wednesday 18:00 - 02:00

Also the day view only runs from 00:00 to 23:00, you cannot create working hours that start at say 18:00 and end at say 04:00(a night shift).

Is this possible with the daysettings function.

thanks in advance

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Anne,

I have been looking into your question and you can set the working hours only for specific day. If you would like to specify working hours for every day, you could declare them like e.g. :

<ig:XamScheduleDataManager.Settings>

<ig:ScheduleSettings>

<ig:ScheduleSettings.DaysOfWeek>

<ig:ScheduleDaysOfWeek>

<ig:ScheduleDaysOfWeek.Monday>

<ig:ScheduleDayOfWeek>

<ig:ScheduleDayOfWeek.DaySettings>

<ig:DaySettings IsWorkday="True">

<ig:DaySettings.WorkingHours>

<ig:WorkingHoursCollection>

<ig:TimeRange Start="11:00:00" End="13:00:00" />

<ig:TimeRange Start="15:00:00" End="17:00:00" />

</ig:WorkingHoursCollection>

</ig:DaySettings.WorkingHours>

</ig:DaySettings>

</ig:ScheduleDayOfWeek.DaySettings>

</ig:ScheduleDayOfWeek>

</ig:ScheduleDaysOfWeek.Monday>

<ig:ScheduleDaysOfWeek.Wednesday>

<ig:ScheduleDayOfWeek>

<ig:ScheduleDayOfWeek.DaySettings>

<ig:DaySettings IsWorkday="True">

<ig:DaySettings.WorkingHours>

<ig:WorkingHoursCollection>

<ig:TimeRange Start="07:00:00" End="10:00:00" />

<ig:TimeRange Start="12:00:00" End="14:00:00" />

</ig:WorkingHoursCollection>

</ig:DaySettings.WorkingHours>

</ig:DaySettings>

</ig:ScheduleDayOfWeek.DaySettings>

</ig:ScheduleDayOfWeek>

</ig:ScheduleDaysOfWeek.Wednesday>

</ig:ScheduleDaysOfWeek>

</ig:ScheduleSettings.DaysOfWeek>

</ig:ScheduleSettings>

</ig:XamScheduleDataManager.Settings>

Let me know, if you need any further assistance on this matter.

Children