Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
CellValuePresenter and EditorStyle
posted

Hi,

I'm trying to visualize an enumeration value in a xamDataGrid. Each enum value should have its own icon in the grid. When the user wants to change the value, he should be able to do this with a dropdownbox that shows all values as icons. However, when I apply a CellValuePresenter the EditorStyle is being ignored, which turns the column into a read-only column. I already encountered this problem before; see the following post:

http://es.infragistics.com/community/forums/p/77613/392127.aspx#392127 

and I was able to fix this setting the ContentTemplate instead of the Template. But that was in an older version of infragistics, the problem now reoccurs in version 11.2.20112.2316

One other side note: I do want the grid to enter edit mode before the user can change the value. This is important for the rest of the architecture.

I added a sample application that demonstrates my problem. Any help is appreciated!

Regards, Stefan

GridEnumerations.zip