Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Issue with binding for Numeric Input constraint
posted

Hi,

I'm working with NetAdvange for WPF and I have the following code:

<ig:XamNumericInput Name="Quantity"
                             Grid.Row="1"
                             Grid.Column="1"
                             Height="28"
                             PromptChar=" "
                             SpinButtonDisplayMode="Never"
                             ValueTypeName="double"
                             Value="{Binding Path=Quantity,
                                             ValidatesOnDataErrors=True,
                                             UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged}">
            <ig:XamNumericInput.ValueConstraint>
               <ig:ValueConstraint MaxInclusive="{Binding MaxQuantity}" MinInclusive="0" />
            <ig:XamNumericInput.ValueConstraint><ig:XamNumericInput>

and the Property:

public double MaxQuantity
{
   get
   {
      return lMaxQuantity;
   }
}

The Binding for MaxInclusive constraint is not working. I don't know if this is an issue of the control or is not allowed to use binding here.

I reviewed this topic http://es.infragistics.com/community/forums/p/73987/374112.aspx and nothing seems to be different....

Can you help me please? Is there anything wrong?

Best Regards,

Claudio Herrera

Offline posted

Hi Clauidio,

I have investigated your issue, and I have asked our engineering staff to examine this further.  To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 142395.  The next step will be for a developer to review my investigation and confirm my findings or to offer a fix, or other resolution.

I have created a private case for you to track this issue. The number of the case is CAS-116280-H9C8F7. You can also continue to send updates to this case at any time.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

George