Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
how do I style a xamcomboeditor
posted

My company uses some global styles for xam controls.  I need to override some of those styles for a specific instance of a xamcomboeditor.

In the style below I set the background to yellow and the font size to 50.  The background is set correctly but the fontsize is not.   Why is that? I suspect I need to create a style for a type other than xamcomboeditor.  I want to hard code the fontsize at the control level so no other style overrides it.  How do I do that? 

<igEditors:XamComboEditor

x:Name="transferTypeCombo"

Style="{StaticResource BaseXamComboEditor}"

ValuePath="Tag"

Width="120"

Value="{Binding NATIVE_TRANSFER_TYPE}">

<igEditors:XamComboEditor.ItemsProvider>

<igEditors:ComboBoxItemsProvider>

<igEditors:ComboBoxItemsProvider.Items>

<igEditors:ComboBoxDataItem DisplayText="PM Transfer" Value="0"></igEditors:ComboBoxDataItem>

<igEditors:ComboBoxDataItem DisplayText="Auction" Value="1"></igEditors:ComboBoxDataItem>

</igEditors:ComboBoxItemsProvider.Items>

</igEditors:ComboBoxItemsProvider>

</igEditors:XamComboEditor.ItemsProvider>

</igEditors:XamComboEditor>

Parents Reply Children