Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Access to HighlightingTextBlock in XamMultiColumnComboEditor
posted
Hi,

In XamMultiColumnComboEditor, the Highlighting text block doesn't gives me the leverage to change the Highlighting Color and Text. By default it takes gray as the background color when highlighted. Is there any solution for this? Also Highlighting Text Block being an access modifier with internal access, i am unable to apply any styles and/or templates on it. Could you please reflect on the above request.
Parents
    posted

Hello Kumaran,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into your question and in order to change the highlighted color brush when the mouse is over some item in the XamMultiColumnComboEditor, you need to change the corresponding brush in the ‘ComboCellControl’ style(CellRowHoverBackgroundBrush). You can find the default styles for the XamMultiColumnComboEditor in  :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2012.2\WPF\DefaultStyles\XamComboEditor\generic.xaml

I am attaching a sample application(MultiColumnComboEditor.zip) where I have make this brush be red.

Let me know, if you need any further assistance on this matter.

MultiColumnComboEditor.zip
Reply Children