Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Hierarchical xamGrid question
posted

Hi,

I have a hierarchical xamGrid and I would like to let user to expand only one row. I.e. if another row gets expanded, first one collapses. I am trying to use RowExpansionChanged event, check all first level rows and set IsExpanded property for corresponding row. However I cannot use foreach for xamGrid.Rows collection:

foreach statement cannot operate on variables of type 'Infragistics.Controls.Grids.RowCollection' because 'Infragistics.Controls.Grids.RowCollection' does not contain a public definition for 'GetEnumerator'.

Also when I try to get xamGrid.Rows.Count I get a message:

'Infragistics.Controls.Grids.RowCollection' does not have a definition for 'Count' and no extension method 'Count' accepting a first argument of type 'Infragistics.Controls.Grids.RowCollection' could be found

I see Count and Item public properties for RowCollection class in online documentation. What did I miss ?

Thanks,

Ed

Parents Reply Children
No Data