Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Hierarchical xamGrid question
posted

Hi,

I have a hierarchical xamGrid and I would like to let user to expand only one row. I.e. if another row gets expanded, first one collapses. I am trying to use RowExpansionChanged event, check all first level rows and set IsExpanded property for corresponding row. However I cannot use foreach for xamGrid.Rows collection:

foreach statement cannot operate on variables of type 'Infragistics.Controls.Grids.RowCollection' because 'Infragistics.Controls.Grids.RowCollection' does not contain a public definition for 'GetEnumerator'.

Also when I try to get xamGrid.Rows.Count I get a message:

'Infragistics.Controls.Grids.RowCollection' does not have a definition for 'Count' and no extension method 'Count' accepting a first argument of type 'Infragistics.Controls.Grids.RowCollection' could be found

I see Count and Item public properties for RowCollection class in online documentation. What did I miss ?

Thanks,

Ed

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Ed,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it and I can say that this behavior occurs if you doesn’t have a reference to the InfragisticsWP4.DataMAnager assembly, so I can suggest you check and add  the reference if you doesn’t have it.. Please let me know if this helps you or you need further assistance on this matter.

Looking forward for your reply.

Reply Children