Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Disable Clipboard Opertation
posted

I'm trying to disable the Cut/Copy/Paste when clicking on a cell in the datagrid in edit moe. I tried using AllowClipboardOperations="None" but that didn't work. Also can I override that and place my own context menu?

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it and the AllowClipboardOperaions property is actually responsible for allowing clipboard operations with the cells and records of the XamDataGrid. For example if you set that property to All, you will be able to select several cells, then copy them, using the Ctrl+C keys and past the copied data to different cells.

The context menu that you have mentioned is a ContextMenu of the editor itself. In order to remove that menu, you can create a style for the editor type that you wish to not having the menu and set the visibility of the ContextMent to collapsed. I have created a sample application for you, that shows how you can remove the ContextMentu for the XamTextEditor.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance on the matter.

Sincerely,

Krasimir

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

RemoveContextMenuInEditors.zip
Children