Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Need Context Menu on GroupByRecord
posted

Hello -- I'm trying to get a context menu to pop when the user right-clicks on a GroupByRecord.

Also, I will build the contextmenu by passing one of the ChildRecords of the GroupByRecord. Is there any easy way to do this? My other contextmenus are popped from the PreviewMouseRightButtonDown event... I've attached a sample project for clarity. Basically I want the non-null contextmenu to pop when user groups on an item and right-clicks the grouped item. Handling a double-click event would be preferred as well! Thanks.

GroupByRecordContextMenu1.zip
Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it and the sample you have uploaded and I modified it. So it has the functionality you want. Basically when you GroupBy the visual elements are not DataRecordPresneters, but GroupByRecordPresenters. Please let me know if this helps you or you need further assistance on this matter.

Looking forward for your reply.

XamDataGridGroupByRecordContextMenu.zip
Reply Children