Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Number formatting Lost while Export to Excel
posted

I have formatted couple of Columns within the XAMDataGrid using the following Feature

<Style TargetType="{x:Type igEditors:XamNumericEditor}">
                                                <Setter Property="Mask" Value="nnn,nnn,nnn,nnn.nn"/>
                                                <Setter Property="NullText" Value="-" />
                                            </Style>

However when I export the Grid to Excel, the formatting of number is lost for e.g. the comma's go missing. Also huge numbers like 150000000000 are displayed as 1.5E+11. Numbers with decimal places as XXX.00 are displayed as XXX. When we manually change the format on the excelsheet to number, the value displayed is as desired.

I am not able to manually export each row and each column as the Grid might have grouping which we wish to have in the same format while export to excel.

Can you please help me with this?

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Aniket,

I am just checking if the latest reply helped you out and if you require any further assistance on the matter.

If the above suggestion helped you solve your issue please verify the thread as answered so other users may take better advantage of it.

Children