Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Get all the selected nodes in the XAMDataTree
posted

Hi,

I want to retrieve all the checked Nodes, but not able to find any propertyby by which I can do that.

I am including the code, Here If I select any EventSummary then I need all the selected 'NodeLayout collections'. I am using MVVM pattern here

Please help me.

<ig:XamDataTree x:Name="MyTree" ItemsSource="{Binding BKOFSummary}" NodeLineVisibility="Visible" Grid.Row="3">
                            <ig:XamDataTree.GlobalNodeLayouts>
                                <ig:NodeLayout Key="ProductTypeLayout" TargetTypeName="Summary" ItemTemplate="{StaticResource myItemTemplate}">
                                    <ig:NodeLayout.CheckBoxSettings>
                                        <ig:CheckBoxSettingsOverride CheckBoxVisibility="Visible"/>
                                    </ig:NodeLayout.CheckBoxSettings>
                                </ig:NodeLayout>
                                <ig:NodeLayout Key="EventTypeLayout" TargetTypeName="EventSummary"  ItemTemplate="{StaticResource myItemTemplate}">
                                    <ig:NodeLayout.CheckBoxSettings>
                                        <ig:CheckBoxSettingsOverride CheckBoxVisibility="Visible"/>
                                    </ig:NodeLayout.CheckBoxSettings>
                                </ig:NodeLayout>
                            </ig:XamDataTree.GlobalNodeLayouts>
                        </ig:XamDataTree>