Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Why don't the docs have any "styling points" for XamMaskedEditor classes?
posted

I'm trying to style a XamNumericEditor (with no luck) and I decided to check again in the docs.

I found this page, which looks like it should cover it: NetAdvantage for WPF 2012.1 -> Designers Guide -> Styling Points

But it doesn't have an entry for XamMaskedEditor or any of its subclasses.  There are entries for a lot of other classes, but not those.

Is there any documentation anywhere that covers how to style these classes?  (XamNumericEditor, XamCurrencyEditor,  XamDateTimeEditor, etc)

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

The editor controls are now part of the xamInputs family of editors. Each editor has its name as a styling point, they don't have a lot of styling points like other controls, and if you are using the xamNumericEditor, the earlier version of the editors, you can always copy the default style file (EditorsGeneric.xaml) and restyle them, and then reference it locally as a resource in your project. Here is the location:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2011.1\WPF\DefaultStyles\Editors

Hopefully this helps, let me know if you have any questions.

Sam

Children