Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Multibinding
posted

Player
{
     IsNew, Name, LastName, PlayerNumber
}
I have an ObservableCollection<Player> Players in my ViewModel.  My grid is binded to this Players collection
I want to make my column that displays my playernumber enabled depending on my IsNew field
I created a multibinding convertor to pass the value IsNew with some other value on my ViewModel that i need.
I'm having problems passing the IsNew property value to my converter.  Binding Path="IsNew" does not work.  What do I have to do to pass the entire player object to the converter or just the one field from the player that i need?
<igDP:UnboundField Name="LastName" Label="Last Name" BindingPath="LastName" BindingMode="TwoWay" Width="115" >
                                    <igDP:Field.Settings>
                                        <igDP:FieldSettings EditorType="{x:Type igEditors:XamTextEditor}">
                                            <igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>
                                                <Style TargetType="{x:Type igEditors:XamTextEditor}">
                                                    <Setter Property="IsEnabled">
                                                        <Setter.Value>
                                                            <MultiBinding Converter="{StaticResource RosterEdit}">
                                                                <Binding Path="IsNew" />
                                                                <Binding RelativeSource="{RelativeSource FindAncestor,AncestorType={x:Type core:GlassWindow}}" Path="DataContext.AllowEdit" />
                                                            </MultiBinding>
                                                        </Setter.Value>
                                                    </Setter>
                                                </Style>
                                            </igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>
                                        </igDP:FieldSettings>
                                    </igDP:Field.Settings>
                                </igDP:UnboundField>

Parents Reply Children