Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Scrolling tiles that are more than one row.
posted

How can I set scrolling to be pixel based when scrolling vertically like when scrolling horizontally?

Thanks, 

Mike

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Mike,

After researching your requirements I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you say scrolling horizontally is pixel based.  When scrolling in the XamTileManager, the scrollbar moves the required amount in order to keep the panes from ever being partially clipped by the edges of the control.  You'll also notice how the panes will resize themselves in order to best make use of the available space.  This behavior applies to both the vertical and horizontal scrollbar and as such the scrolling is not pixel based on either side.

For example, if I have the vertical scrollbar available, and I click on the scrollbar's increment button on the bottom the tile manager will shift all the tiles up how ever many pixels required until the next tile on the bottom comes into view.

Are you seeing different behavior for horizontal scrolling?

Children