Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Report Classes XPS to PDF
posted

Hi,

I've been looking at these documents:

Dynamic XPS/PDF

Printing XamDataGrid

This is all great, but the requirement for my application is printing to PDF.  These two artciles are using two different Report objects.  One only prints to XPS and one can go to XPS/PDF.

I'm using var visual = new EmbeddedVisualReportSection(visualHost); to print a border containing a XamDataGrid and a XamDataChart to the document.

How can I get these objects converted so that I can go to PDF?  Or is there another way to print from XPS to PDF within the infragistics realm?

Why is this part of the forum so quiet?  Seems no Infragistics employees even look at this part of the forum ...

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi findjammer3,

The Dynamic XPS/PDF blog post is using the ASP.NET Report object and this has the PDF export features.  Unfortunately the WPF Report object only supports exporting to XPS.

I have logged this as a feature request on your behalf and sent it directly to our product management team.  Our product team chooses new feature requests for development based on popular feedback from our customer base.  Infragistics continues to monitor application development for all of our products, so as trends appear in requested features, we can plan accordingly.

We value your input, and our philosophy is to enhance our toolset based on customer feedback.  If your feature is chosen for development, you will be notified at that time.  Your reference number for this feature request is FR14153.

Let me know if you have any questions on this.

Children