Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
StackOverflowException when trying to connect to exchange without Internet-Connection
posted

Hi Infragistics-Team,

When I'm trying to start the xamSchedule using the exchangeConnector I'm getting a StackOverflowException if the internet-connection is disconnected.

This Exception is only thrown during the "first-load-period". Because if I start the xamSchedule with a correct internet-connection and then cut the connection, no exception is thrown and I'm able to reconnect with the exchange.Connect() - Method.

By the way - Is there any possibility to check the exchange connection state? E.g. I'm missing a return value from the exchange.Connect() -Method. 

I also put a test-project in the attachment for you.

I hope you can help me out.

Best wishes

Sebastian

ExchangeScheduleDataConnector_TestApp.rar
Parents
No Data
    posted

This looks like it may be a bug in the Exchange connector. I have forwarded this post to the Developer Support Manager and a DS engineer will be contacting you about this issue.

Currently, there doesn't seem to be a way to determine the connection state. This seems like an oversight and I would say this can also be considered a bug, so I will have DS submit this as well.

Children