Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ribbon upgrade
posted

I recently updated my application from infragistics v10.3 to v11.1.   When i did so my Main application ribbon bar now shows empty when it is first loaded. I have to hit on the second tab and then i see all the buttons.  I hit back to the home tab and everything is there.

When debugging the application my home tab - [first tab] is the selected tab.  but I did notice that the Active Data Item = null right before the screen opens.

How can i fix this?  I did not have this problem on the old version.  Also with the new upgrade some machines are reporting seeing black areas on the screen when first loaded. [like the ribbon tab is all back and my outlook bar but if you resize then everything shows.

Parents
    posted

Anyone?  

I also noticed that in xaml I keep getting an error that says cannot create an instance of XamRibbon...I'm not sure if it's related to the fact that the ribbon originally displays an empty bar until i change tabs because otherwise everything else looks ok.  I saw other posts with not resolution.

Reply Children