Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Will there be a Docking component
posted

I've downloaded  and started to play around with the xamRibbon CTP with good success. In reviewing components from other third party vendors I've noticed that DevComponents provide a docking control "WPF-Dock" to allow developers to readily acheive that Office2007 look and feel. Do Infragistics have in the pipeline a similar control?

Andrew 

Parents
    posted

It is our goal at Infragistics to provide a toolset for WPF with the breadth comparable to the Infragistics Windows Forms offering and will continue to incrementally deliver features and new controls based on popular feedback from our customer base.  Although it is not  Infragistics policy to pre-announce specific details around which features will be delivered as we do not believe in promoting vaporware, I can tell you that the feature you described will be available in an upcoming release of NetAdvantage for WPF.  We announce the availability of specific features when we are confident that we can provide them to you, which is after our QA cycle or during extended beta/ctp programs.   

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Kind Regards,

Andrew M. Flick
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    andrew m. flick | product manager :: rich client

Reply Children