Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamTimeline - zoom bar part
posted

I am trying to build this control into an application but am finding the zoom bar at the bottom is not really meeting our needs. Perhaps with some extra code it could but the documentation is sparse and hard to figure out.

I need to be able display events, perhaps years apart. This works fine. But then i want to zoom in on an event and see it's timeline on a scale of perhaps minutes. The scroller at the bottom does not allow you to zoom in so close. I have had a bit of luck playing with the ScrollScale but cannot really control it yet to zoom into the desired area.

Perhaps related, it seems it would be nice to hook up the mouse wheel to the zoom function but i also have had no luck in doing this.

My application is windows forms and so i am using System.Windows.Forms.Integration.ElementHost on my windows form. I have created a WPF User control using XAML to hold the xamTimeline. Would have used a windows form control if it existed but i do not see one listed in the products.

Parents Reply Children