Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
set selected row for xam Grid after load
posted

Hey,

I have a requirement like after load of the xam grid I have to set a row as selected row depending on a pre-set variable. Now as the grid content are hugh, so only some initial rows are getting created initially, and later are getting created as we scroll further. So if I have to select a row which is almost at the bottom, when I finished creating the grid, that time those rows are not at all created or some thing sort of that. The selection works fine if it is for upper rows.

Any way out for that..

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking into your post and I suggest you use the following code in your XamDataGrid’s Loaded event:

xamDataGrid1.Records[i].IsSelected = true;

which will selects the Record with Index equals to “ i “, even the XamDataGrid’s RecordContainerGenarationMode is set to Recycle, which is its default value, and the Record is not in the viewable area at the beginning.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.

Children