Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDateTimeEditor Query
posted

Hi,

I have a query regarding XamDateTimeEditor. Be default when you hover on XamDateTimeEditor than the toogle button appears. I want this toogle button to be there always irrespective of anything.

Also currently calendar appears only when you click on toogle button. is it possible if i click on anywhere on the XamDateTimeEditor, calendar should appear.

Any property available in XamDateTimeEditor which can fullfill above two requirement.

Please guide.

Thanks,

Ashish

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Ashish,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking through it and I suggest you set the DropDownDisplayMode property of the XamDateTimeEditor to Always in order to have the toggle button always. As for your other question you can use the following code in the XamDateTimeEditor PreviewMouseLeftButtonDown event:

xamDateTimeEditor1.IsDropDownOpen = !xamDateTimeEditor1.IsDropDownOpen;

e.Handled = true;

and this code:

e.Handled = true;

in PreviewMouseLeftButtonUp event, which will cause the dropdown to open when you click somewhere on the Editor. Please let me know if this meets all your requirements or you need any further clarifications on this matter.

Looking forward for your reply.

Reply Children