Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamCurrencyEditor Limitation - ** Urgent **
posted

Hello, I use CurrencyEdit and its not allowing to enter more than {9.2} digits. Ex:999,999,000.00

But, I need to enter more digits, what do I need to change to the below Xaml?

<igEditors:XamCurrencyEditor  
PromptChar=""
Format="###,##0.00;(###,##0.00)"
ValueType="{x:Type sys:Double}"
NullText="0"
InvalidValueBehavior="RetainValue">

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Selva,

You can solve you issue by setting the Mask property of the XamCurrencyEditor. The mask for currency is {currency:-i.f:c} where i and f in i.f specify the number of digits in the integer and fraction portions respectively. The :c is optional and if specifies that the inputting of the value should be done continuous across fraction and integer portions.”-“ is also optional and indicates whether negative values are allowed.

Here is an example how to set the Mask proprety so you can enter larger values like: 999,999,999,000.00000 :

Mask="{}{currency:12.5}"

You can learn more about masks at the link below: http://help.infragistics.com/NetAdvantage/WPF/2010.3/CLR4.0/?page=xamEditors_Masks.html

Please let me know if this is what you needed and if you require any further assistance on the matter.

Sincerely,

Krasimir

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics, Inc.

www.infragistics.com/support

Children