Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to use the Add New Row in the Xam Data Presenter
posted

I am trying to use the XamDataPresenter in an updatable fashion to include adding new items directly through the Add New Row of the Xam Data Presenter.  I am binding to a collection that implements the IBindingList interface. I have set the AllowAddNew property to true.  As long as my collection has at least 1 item in it, the Add New Row is visible and works properly to allow adding additional rows.  However, as soon as I delete the last item from the collection, the Add New Row disappears.  ARGH!!!

I would like the Add New Row to always remain in the xam data presenter.  Is that possible?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking into your post, but I wasn’t able to reproduce your behavior, so I created a sample project for. If it doesn’t satisfies all your needs feel free to modify it, so it reproduces your behavior and send it back to me for further investigation.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.

XamDataGridAddNewRecord.zip
Children