Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
NullReferenceException after update to 10.2.2207
posted

Hi,

today i updated a project from 10.2.20102.2174 to 2207.

In my window I have several views in a XamDockManager.
In one view I have a XamDataGrid which has a FieldLayout with a SummaryDefinition.
Since the update I get a System.NullReferenceException when I try to open the view with an empty datasource.

The stacktrace end's with:

bei Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.GridViewPanelFlat.ArrangeHelper(UIElement visualChildElement, Dictionary`2 headerRecordMap, Boolean orientationIsVertical, Boolean isReverseLayoutForBottomFixed, Double extentUsedByLastItem, Double clipExtent, Size arrangeSize, Rect& arrangeRect, Double& recordIndent)

bei Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.GridViewPanelFlat.ArrangeOverride(Size finalSize)

The whole stacktrace is attached.

When I loaded the Infragistics Sourcecode, Visual Studio points to the file DataPresenter\GridViewPanelFlat.cs and the following line where headerRecordMap is NULL:

// JJD 1/24/11 - TFS63831
// Make sure the header is removed from the map so it
// doesn't get arranged out of view
headerRecordMap.Remove(attachedToRecord);

Removing the SummaryDefinition from my FieldLayout avoids the exception but since it worked in 2174 it seems to be a bug.

Parents
No Data
Reply Children