Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Layout not loading
posted

Hello,

I've got a XamTilesControl with Tiles (created from a bound observable collection) which have a SerializationId set. When I save the layout, it produces a string (xml) containing the position of the Tile in a number format (I'm guessing this is a zero based index) and the saved data looks correct.

However, the problem I am having is that if I load the data again (via loadlayout), it doesn't put the tiles in the correct order but I think in the order of the underlying data. Is this expected behaviour or am I missing some setting?

The declaration of the XamTilesControl is below

<igTiles:XamTilesControl Grid.Row="1" MaximizedTileLimit="0" Name="ratePricerTilesControl"  BorderThickness="0" Theme="[current]" Margin="0" Width="Auto" Height="Auto" VerticalContentAlignment="Top" HorizontalContentAlignment="Left" HeaderPath="Symbol" InterTileSpacingX="5" InterTileSpacingY="5" TileAreaPadding="5,5,1,1" Padding="1" ItemsSource="{Binding Path=RatePricerList}" ItemContainerGenerationMode="PreLoad" ItemTemplate="{DynamicResource RatePricerItemDataTemplateKey}" ItemTemplateMinimized="{DynamicResource MinimizedRatePricerItemDataTemplateKey}" ItemTemplateMaximized="{DynamicResource MaximizedRatePricerItemDataTemplateKey}">

I'm using version 10.2

Any help would be appreciated!

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking through your post and I created a sample project for you using the code you have provided. I also set the SerializationId of the Tiles, because without this property the Tiles cannot be saved correctly with all their settings.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.

xamTilesSaveLoad.zip
Children