Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Too much lines in the output
posted

Hello,

I'm using xamDataGrid and I receive a lot of error lines in the output (Console). I'm using some other components (Ribbon).

here are some lines :

<Line Start>
System.Windows.Media.Animation Warning: 6 : Unable to perform action because the specified Storyboard was never applied to this object for interactive control.; Action='Stop'; Storyboard='System.Windows.Media.Animation.Storyboard'; Storyboard.HashCode='20896666'; Storyboard.Type='System.Windows.Media.Animation.Storyboard'; TargetElement='RecordSelector: DataRecord- 2 Cursus: TheCursus'; TargetElement.HashCode='22264193'; TargetElement.Type='Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.RecordSelector'
<End Line>

one other (from the ribbon)

<Line Start>
System.Windows.Data Error: 35 : BindingExpression path error: 'igRibbon:XamRibbon' property not found on 'object' ''ButtonTool' (Name='SearchFournitureToolReferenceCancel')'. BindingExpression:Path=igRibbon:XamRibbon.Location; DataItem='ButtonTool' (Name='SearchFournitureToolReferenceCancel'); target element is 'ButtonTool' (Name='SearchFournitureToolReferenceCancel'); target property is 'NoTarget' (type 'Object')
<End Line>

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted
    Hi -

Thanks for highlighting these errors which are being reported by the WPF framework.  I understand why you want to eliminate these errors, but please be assured that they generally do not affect the important functions of the XamDataGrid.

Please report these issues at http://es.infragistics.com/gethelp (under 'Request Developer Support Online').  Once you do so, you will be notified when the issues are resolved.

Joe

Children