Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Changing scrolling with button click
posted

So, my question is this - in the Chart Zoombar WPF Data Visualization example and in my own implementation using the xamZoomBar, I noticed that unless I'm really quick on the click (say that 10 times fast - sorry, it's late on Friday and I'm getting punchy) the zoombar will scroll quite a bit.

Now, I like the idea of being able to scroll by clicking and holding the mouse button on the < > arrow controls (I'm sure there's some official name for those, but I don't know what it is) but I find that it is apt to scroll well more than I'd like.

Is there a way to adjust this to limit the rate of the repeat or at least turn off the repeat?

Hope that makes sense.  I can clarify if it doesn't.

Regards,

Matt

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hi,

You can try changing the Zoombar.SmallChange property to something like:

zoombar.SmallChange = 0.01;

/// <summary>

/// Gets or sets a value to be added to or subtracted from the values of the Range element.

/// </summary>

/// <remarks>

/// When the user clicks the scroll elements of the Zoombar control, the Range element values

/// would increase or decrease by the value of SmallChange.

/// </remarks>

/// <value>The small change value. The default is 0.1.</value>

public double SmallChange

There is also LargeChange property.

/// <summary>

/// Gets or sets a value to be added to or subtracted from the values of the Range element.

/// </summary>

/// <remarks>

/// When the user clicks the track element of the Zoombar control, the Range element values

/// would increase or decrease by the value of LargeChange.

/// </remarks>

/// <value>The large change value. The default is 0.2.</value>

public double LargeChange

Children