Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xammaskededitor issues
posted

1.  Switching to 2010.3, suddenly there is now a red border around the xammaskededitor when the input changes (even if it is valid).  How do I get rid of this?  This is really bad - I need a way to prevent this. 

2.  ValidationConstraints doesn't work - it prevents the spin buttons or any keyboard input, even if the value is between the specifid min and max.

3.  After all this, I wanted to validate the input with event handlers, but apparently there are no events raised when the increment or decrement buttons are pressed, nor is there a 'valuechanging' -only a 'valuechanged' -- I don't want to check if the data is valid after its been changed, I want to validate before it's about to change so I can cancel it.

Thanks for your help, in advance.

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Can you recreate the red border issue on the attached sample so I can review it?

What exactly doesn't work on validation constraint?  Instead of firing an event and cancelling it, there is a property you can use  "InvalidValueBehavior"  to reset the value.

If you recreate the issue, please tell me about your environment, Operating System, etc., so I can test in the same environment.

Thank you,

Sam

XamMaskEditorBorder.zip
Reply Children