Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
PaneHeaderPresenter template
posted

HI All,

i wanted to change the header of the contentPane, after searching i did it by changing the template of the header of the contentpane and it works fine BUT

when the contentPane becomes a floating  window a pantoolwindow appears and an additional windows border appears , and the point is, The paneheaderpresenter disappears.

i knew that the visibility of the paneheaderpresenter is depend on  the panelocation property and in this state the header disappears.

i had an option to catch the toolwinowloaded event and then apply my template to the window but i dont like this because, if i did, and that window has more than one contentpane the header of each one will appear so i would have another top header for the window and i make buttons that operate on the content pane, so it will be miss leading, which content pane to apply the action?!

SO what i need now is:

the PaneHeaderPresenter is always Visible in any state

my final solutions that i reached now have problems

1- apply an style to the  paneheaderpresenter element,

if i did it for any property like background, it works But

if i write

<Style  TargetType="{x:Type igDock:PaneHeaderPresenter}">
        <Setter Property="Control.Visibility" Value="Visible"></Setter>
    </Style>

to make the paneheaderpresenter visible in any case,

it fails!

and it seems that the binding is overriding my style

does anybody have a solution to this?

2- retemplating the contentpane (the header and the content)

i got this template from DockManagerGeneric.Xaml

<ControlTemplate TargetType="{x:Type igDock:ContentPane}">
                    <AdornerDecorator>
                        <Border Background="{TemplateBinding Background}"
                            BorderBrush="{TemplateBinding BorderBrush}"
                            BorderThickness="{TemplateBinding BorderThickness}"
                            SnapsToDevicePixels="{TemplateBinding SnapsToDevicePixels}">
                            <DockPanel Margin="{TemplateBinding Padding}">
                                <igDock:PaneHeaderPresenter
                                    DockPanel.Dock="Top"
                                    Content="{TemplateBinding Header}"
                                    ContentTemplate="{TemplateBinding HeaderTemplate}"
                                    ContentTemplateSelector="{TemplateBinding HeaderTemplateSelector}"
                                    DataContext="{Binding RelativeSource={x:Static RelativeSource.TemplatedParent}}"
                                    Visibility="{TemplateBinding HeaderVisibility}"
                                   />
                                <ContentPresenter
                                    HorizontalAlignment="{TemplateBinding HorizontalContentAlignment}"
                                    VerticalAlignment="{TemplateBinding VerticalContentAlignment}"
                                    Visibility="{TemplateBinding ContentVisibility}"
                                    Content="{TemplateBinding Content}"
                                    ContentTemplate="{TemplateBinding ContentTemplate}"
                                    ContentTemplateSelector="{TemplateBinding ContentTemplateSelector}"/>
                            </DockPanel>
                        </Border>
                    </AdornerDecorator>
                </ControlTemplate>

and i changed the line that contains the PaneHeaderPresenter Visibility binding :

instead of

Visibility="{TemplateBinding HeaderVisibility}"

i made it

Visibility="Visible"

and then i applied it to the contentpane

it worked !

the Pane header is visible in any case But

the content pane lost:

1- draging

2-context menu that change its stat (dockable, floating,hide...)

does anybody have a solution to this?

thank you .

Mahmoud ElShazly

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Mahmoud,

I am just checking if you got this worked out or you still require any assistance or clarification on the matter.

If this is what you were looking for please verify the answer so it helps other users as well.

Children