Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to display Markers...
posted

Hi,

I am trying to display Markers in my chart in such a way that it only apears on cirtain datapoints but not at all data points. Currently I am using line chart and Binding my collection with chart at runtime and maping Xvalue and Yvalue on my chart. But I want to display markers on cirtain XValues not to all Xvalues in mychart . Can anyone suggest me the solution please.

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Currently, there is no way to do this with a template or converter (that I see). One way to do this programmatically is, when the data changes you can override the Marker property in the DataPoint class.

Each Series is populated with DataPoint items. The Series object contains a Marker property which is applied to all items. Go ahead and assign a Marker you want to this class. For each DataPoint that you do not want to show the default Marker, you can assign a Marker which has Type set to None. To hide the Marker text, set the Marker Foreground to Transparent.

Another approach is to not assign a default Marker to the Series. Simply assign a New Marker to each relevant DataPoint at run time.

If you would like to submit a feature request for this idea for a feature, please do so. We are always listening to our customers on how to improve our products!
    http://devcenter.infragistics.com/Protected/RequestFeature.aspx

Thank you!

Children