Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDateTimeEditor Month information
posted

Hello,

I have a XamDateTimeEditor. How can i get the month and year information shown on the XamDateTimeEditor? And i want to get date mode it shows (month, year, 12 years, 100 years, 1000 years)

Parents
    Offline posted

If you're referring to the xamDateTimeEditor's edit portion then you would need to get the Text/Value of the control. If you're referring to the xamMonthCalendar that exists within the dropdown of the default template of the xamDateTimeEditor then there isn't anything exposed on the xamDateTimeEditor itself as the control is lookless and the xamMonthCalendar is just in its default template - it could well support a template that doesn't have that control or isn't using that calendar control. The default template does have a name on this control so you may be able to do something like xamDateTimeEditor.Template.FindName("PART_Calendar", xamDateTimeEditor) assuming you're in edit mode (since this is only part of the edittemplate). If neither of these is what you mean then please provide more details about what you are looking for.

Reply Children