Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Displaying text in Record Selector
posted

I want to display a Row Header (like a column header for columns) and i believe that RecordSelector is what i should manipulate to achieve that? Could some one help me understand how to achieve this? What i am trying to achieve is to have a Header(like the column header) for each row in my grid.I want to be able to set the row headers by setting some property like "ItemsSource" (like a listBox ItemSource and Path for Binding)

Thanks in advance..

Parents
    Offline posted

This is also what kinda what I want to do.  You can add text to the record selector by adding a style to the xamdatagrid. resources.  This is a very simple example.

<Style TargetType="{x:Type my:RecordSelector}">
                                <Setter Property="Template">
                                    <Setter.Value>
                                        <ControlTemplate TargetType="{x:Type my:RecordSelector}">
                                            <TextBlock Text="{Binding Path=DataItem.MyField }"/>
                                        </ControlTemplate>
                                    </Setter.Value>
                                </Setter>
                            </Style>

The trouble for me is that the original arrow is gone and I would like to keep the arrow.  I have tried to find the original RecordSelector ControlTemplate without luck.  Could someone from Infragistics post the original RecordSelector ControlTemplate so I can use that as a framework to modify the record selector.

Reply Children