Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Label wrapping
posted

Hello all, I have what I think to be an easy enough issue.  I currently have a grid that has 14 columns and some of the columns labels are quite long.  I was thinking there must be a way to force the label to wrap once it got to be so long, but to date I can't figure it out.  Here is a piece of the code below, can someone please advise how to accomplish this task?  Thank you all so much!

<

igDP:FieldLayout Key

="TaxLayOut">

<igDP:FieldLayout.FieldSettings

>

<igDP:FieldSettings CellClickAction="SelectRecord" AllowEdit="False" CellContentAlignment

="LabelAboveValueAlignLeft" />

</igDP:FieldLayout.FieldSettings

>

<igDP:FieldLayout.Fields

>

<igDP:Field Column="1" Row="0" Name

="TaxCode">

<igDP:Field.Label

>

<Controls:PFXTextBlock TextWrapping="Wrap" Text

="Tax Code"/>

</igDP:Field.Label

>

<igDP:Field.Settings

>

<igDP:FieldSettings CellMinWidth="120" LabelMinWidth="120" CellWidth="120" LabelWidth="120" LabelMaxWidth="120" CellValuePresenterStyle="{StaticResource TBTaxCodeSubSummaryStyle

}" />

</igDP:Field.Settings

>

</igDP:Field

>

<igDP:Field Column="2" Row="0" Name

="EntityOrPropertyNumber" >

<igDP:Field.Label

>

<Controls:PFXTextBlock TextWrapping="Wrap" Text

="Entity/PropertyNumber"/>

</igDP:Field.Label

>

<igDP:Field.Settings

>

<igDP:FieldSettings CellMinWidth="120" LabelMinWidth="120" CellWidth="120" LabelWidth="120" LabelMaxWidth="120" CellValuePresenterStyle="{StaticResource TBTaxCodeSubSummaryStyle

}" />

</igDP:Field.Settings

>

</igDP:Field

>