Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamComboEditor -- loading 100K items
posted

Probably ridiculous but I am loading a combo editor with 100K items.  There is an inital lag when I create the new control that I believe is related to binding the combobox within an editor style of my grid (using an object data provider).  My question is, is there a way to prevent this lag??

<igDataGrid:Field Name="Code" Label="CC No./Part No.">
                                                            <igDataGrid:Field.Settings>
                                                                <igDataGrid:FieldSettings LabelMinWidth="100" EditorType="{x:Type igEditors:XamComboEditor}" >
                                                                    <igDataGrid:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>
                                                                        <Style TargetType="{x:Type igEditors:XamComboEditor}" >
                                                                            <Setter Property="ItemsProvider" Value="{StaticResource QADCodes}" />
                                                                            <Setter Property="IsEditable" Value="true" />                                                                           
                                                                            <EventSetter Event="KeyUp" Handler="grdUsedPartValue_KeyUp" />
                                                                            <EventSetter Event="SelectedItemChanged" Handler="Inventory_SelectedItemChanged"/>
                                                                        </Style>
                                                                    </igDataGrid:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>
                                                                </igDataGrid:FieldSettings>
                                                            </igDataGrid:Field.Settings>
                                                        </igDataGrid:Field>

Parents
    Offline posted

I'm not sure if its the same issue you are describing but I am seeing a delay when attempting to first open a xamComboEditor that has 100k items. I will submit this for review but can you provide a sample of the issue you are seeing so I can tell if its the same issue?

Reply Children