Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Xaml binding error
posted

I get the following Xaml Binding error in my Visual Studio output window when starting my application. XamDatagrid version is 9.1.20091.2049. Do you know what it means? Thanks.

System.Windows.Data Error: 39 : BindingExpression path error: 'RecordFilters' property not found on 'object' ''FieldLayout' (HashCode=3465296)'. BindingExpression:Path=RecordFilters.Version; DataItem='FieldLayout' (HashCode=3465296); target element is 'PropertyValueTracker' (HashCode=21720596); target property is 'Target' (type 'Object')

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi bsword,

There may be a couple things going on here but one specifically that will interfere with your binding is that the RecordFilters property is not a dependency property.

Also, the FieldLayout is not an actual visual element in the visual tree. Both of theses aspects will prevent you from binding to this object in this way.

What is the use case that you are trying to accomplish and maybe we can provide you with an alternate solution?

Children