Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamCarouselPanel Changed Events
posted

Is there an event that fires in the Infragistics XamCarouselPanel every time the items in the panel are moved/rotated? Specifically, I have a horizontal pathed XamCarouselPanel filled with System.Windows.Controls.Image objects. I am stuck trying to find a way to get an event fired from the current 'middle' image from the XamCarouselPanel whenever the XamCarouselPanel objects are moved/rotated.

Is this feature implementable using the XamCarouselPanel? I've been through the API Documentation, but I cannot seem to find any documented events that would trigger when i desire.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

Moving of the Records in the Carousel are linked to DataPresenterCommands. You can handle the ExecutedCommand event and check if the command is next or previous record like this:

void xamDataCarousel_ExecutedCommand(object sender, Infragistics.Windows.Controls.Events.ExecutedCommandEventArgs e)

{

if (e.Command == DataPresenterCommands.RecordNext)

{ }

}

Hope this helps,

Alex.

Children