Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Title does not show up in xamRibbonWindow
posted

This is reproduced by setting windows to aero and setting the xamRibbonWindow Resize to NoResize.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

I have tested this issue and can see the problem.  If you are using a Windows Aero style and you set the XamRibbonWindow to noResize, the Window title will not appear.  If you take off the NoResize or do not use the Aero Window style, it works fine.  In order to get this issue dealt with, please contact Developer Support or call (609)448-2000 and notify one of the Developer Support engineers of this issue.  I have attached the sample that I have tested.  If you would like, you can refer to this post and attach the sample with your support request so the engineer will be able to get started on it right away. 

Thank you for using the Infragistics Community Forums and I hope the issue gets resolved quickly for you. 

Children