Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Error updating data source from grid
posted

I have a very simple data source, a System.Collection that contains 'person' records. The person class has 2 properties, one is a string and the the other is a bool field.

This binds as expected in the XamGrid and I get a XamCheckBox for my boolean field. However, when I change the value of the check box I get the following exception in the output window "System.Windows.Data Error: 8 : Cannot save value from target back to source. BindingExpression:Path=IsChecked; DataItem='XamCheckEditor' (Name=''); target element is 'ValueEditorCheckBox' (Name='PART_FocusSite'); target property is 'IsChecked' (type 'Nullable`1') ArgumentException:'System.ArgumentException: oldValue has incorrect type for this property"

If I change my values programatically the check boxes in the grid reflect the changes so I know I am bound to the correct fields.I get this same behavior whether I use automatically generated fields or manually generated fields.

Did I miss something in my class maybe?

Thanks!!

Parents Reply Children